Main Article Content
From the earliest stages of the development of society, the world in which we live can be called the world of names, because almost every real object, from man himself to the objects of nature, has its own name. So the ancient toponyms seem to have been created by themselves because we do not know their creators and the language of creation.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
-  Агеева, Р.А. Топонимия как источник изучения истории заселения края / Р.А. Агеева // Топонимика на службе географии. -М., 1979. - С. 71-77
-  Караев, С.К. Древнетюркские топонимы Средней Азии / С.К.Караев // СТ. – 1985. - № 6. - С. 23-35
-  Караев, С.К. Топонимия Узбекистана (Социолингвистический аспект)/ С.К.Караев. - Ташкент: Фан, 1991. – 132 с.
-  Кораев, С. Топонимика - жойномларихакидагифан/ С.К.Караев. - Тошкент: Фан, 1980. – 44 с.
-  Мурзаев, Э.М. География в названиях/ Э.М. Мурзаев. -М.: Наука, 1982. – 176 с.
-  Мусаев, К.М. Лексикология тюркских языков/ К.М.. Мусаев. -М.: Наука, 1984. – 226 c.
-  Никонов, В.А. Заметки по орономии Киргизии / Никонов, В.А. / В.А. Никонов // Ономастика Средней Азии.-М.: Наука, 1978. – С.86-107
-  Поспелов, Е.М. Топонимика в географическом образовании / Е.М. Поспелов// Принципы топонимики. - М.: Наука, 1964. – С.142-149
-  9.Умурзаков, С.У. К исторической топонимии Киргизии/ С.У. Умурзаков// Ономастика Средней Азии. - М., 1978. - С. 53-57