Main Article Content
The relevance of the study.
Disabilities of children with chronic catarrhal gingivitis, a decrease in the number of gum cells with cytopathological changes, against the background of an increase in the number of cells of the inflammatory infiltrate of PMN and intact monocytes, a decrease in the number of nucleated cells of the spiny layer and non-nuclear keratinized cells, is one of the important links in the pathogenesis of the disease.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. KHABIBOVA, N. N., RUZIEVA, S. S., SHIRINOVA, K. K., & QURBONOVA, N. I. (2021). INFLUENCE OF NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FEEDING ON THE FORMATION OF DISORDERS OF TEETHING AND FORMATION OF OCCLUSION IN EARLY CHILDREN. Journal of Natural Remedies, 22(1 (1)), 87-91.
- 2. Shirinova, H. H., & Khabibova, N. N. (2021). COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF THE CLINICAL EFFICACY OF VARIOUS METHODS OF COMPLEX TREATMENT OF CHRONIC GENERALIZED PERIODONTITIS IN OVERWEIGHT PATIENTS.Journal For Innovative Development in Pharmaceutical and Technical Science (JIDPTS), 4(3).
- 3. Khabibova, N. N. (2018). Changes in biochemical and immunological indicators mixed saliva of patients with chronic recurrent aphthous stomatitis. Еuropean journal of pharmaceutical and medical research.–2018.–(5), 11, 143-145.
- 4. Tailakova, D. I., & Khabibova, N. N. (2020). Determination of the immunological status of the oral cavity of the child population with congenital lip and palate in the studied areas. European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine, 7(3), 3023-3026.
- 5. Khabibova, N. N. (2019). Characteristic Features of Biochemical Indicators of Mixed Saliva in Patients with Chronic Recurrent Aphthous Stomatitis. Journal of Advances in Medicine and Medical Research, 1-7.
- 6. Khabibova, N. N. (2019). Clinical characteristics of patients with recurrent аphthous stomatitis. Annals of international medical and dental research, 5(5), 64-66.
- 7. Khabibova, N. N. (2021). Examination of patients with different forms RFL MMOC Sobirov Sh. S.
- 8. Nasullaevna, H. N. (2018). Characteristic features of free-radical processes and antioxidant protection in the oral cavity during chronic recurrent aphthous stomatitis. European science review, (9-10-2).
- 9. Qurbonova, N., Khabibova, N., & Ikhtiyarova, G. A. (2020). Hygienic condition of the oral cavity and the level of hygienic knowledge of silk motor workers. European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine, 7(3), 3027-3033.
- 10. Khabibova, N. N., & Khadjimetov, A. А. (2019). Some occurrence aspects of chronic recurrent aphthous stomatitis of the oral cavity.Global Journal of Medical, Physical and Health Education, 7(3), 284-286.
- 11. Хабибова, Н. Н., Вахидова, М. А., & Жабборова, Ф. У. (2016). Эффективность комплексной терапии генерализованного пародонтита у больных с ожирением. Наука молодых–Eruditio Juvenium, (2).
- 12. Khabibova, N. N., & Akhmadaliev, N. N. (2019). Diagnosis and prognosis of chronic recurrent aphthous stomatitis. In 4th international eduindex multidiciplinary conference (p. 52).
- 13. Mirsalikhova F. L., Eronov Yo. K., Radjabov A. A. Prevention and treatment of caries in children with cerebral palsy// ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal Vol. 9 Issue 12, December. - 2019. – P. 68-70.
- 14. Eronov Yo.Q., Rajabov A.A. Assessment of the evaluation of oral hygiene in children with cerebral palsy// Asian Journal of Multidimensional Research (AJMR) February. - 2020. – P. 189-191.
- 15. Eronov Yo.Q., Rajabov A.A. Analytical indicator of saliva in children with cerebral palsy// ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal. - 2020. – P. 1823-1825.
- 16. Eronov Y.Q., Rajabov A.A. Loshli-Yushenko-Krasnagorskiy method of leave in children with brain palacy// The Pharma Innovation Journal. - 2020. – P. 601-602.