Main Article Content
The article discusses in more detail the purpose and content of the EUMC structural components by the example of the manual on the discipline "Computer Science Information Technology" for students enrolled in the specialty of ekonomiki and religious studies
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Relevance. Currently, despite the scientific research conducted in the world today on the problem studied by scientists, the etiology and pathogenesis of periodontal diseases remain completely unexplored.Currently, a significant increase in the prevalence of periodontal diseases from 20 to 60% of the population requires serious attention of dental scientists, since over the past 15 years, scientists of the world have conducted extensive studies on the etiopathogenesis, prevalence, intensity of gingivitis and have proposed various methods of diagnosis, treatment and prevention of this disease[126.96.36.199.8.9]. The results of many researchers indicate extremely unfavorable consequences of chronic infectious and inflammatory processes in the soft tissues of the oral periodontal cavity and for the health of the whole organism, as well as a parallel increase in risk factors leading to the transition of catarrhal gingivitis to severe and reversible catarrhal gingivitis – diffuse periodontitis. Therefore, the need to develop new methods of diagnosis, prevention and treatment of periodontal tissue diseases remains one of the important problematic issues of medical practice that are of interest to doctors and scientists [188.8.131.52].