Main Article Content
In the 10th - 11th centuries, Persian - Tajik fiction began to develop, with some governors, especially Samanis, paying much attention to the development of Persian poetry. Literary centers were established in Bukhara, Samarkand, Marv, Balkh and Nishapur. The great speakers like Rudaki, Daqiqiy, Firdavsi, Asadi Tusi, Nosir Khisraf, Omar Khayyam, Nizami Ganjavi from the Tajik, Iranian and Azerbaijani nations were educated. Each of these writers has their own way of life and creativity, artistic style and literary services. Accordingly, these writers, who have lived and worked in such places as Bukhara, Samarkand, Termez, Merv, Khorezm, Nishapur, Balkh, Tus, Ghazna, Ganja and Shirvan, have gained popularity throughout the Middle East.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Yusuf Hos Hajib. Kutadgu bilig-T: Cholpon Publishing, 2007
- Ahmad Yugnaki. Hibat ul haqoyiq.-T: www.ziyo.uz.com library.
- Caykovus. “Qabusnama”.-T: Teacher Edition, 2011
- M. Mahmudov. Dream of a perfect human ancestor .T: "Writer's Publishing", 2002
- I. Hakkul. Irfon and cognition. -T: Publishing house "Spirituality", 1998
- Anvar Hojiahmedov. Excellence in Classical Art. Editorial Office of Publishing and Publishing Concern “Sharq” - T: 1999.
- Nasimkhon Rahmonov. History of Uzbek Literature. "Sano-Standard" Publishing House - T: 2017
- Karimov. The first literary poem. Science Publishing House. - T: 1976
- G. Khojanova. "The Truth of Hibat ul haqoyiq." G Gulom Literature and Art Publishing House-T: 2001
- Shoniyozov K. The State of Qarluq and the Qarluqs.-Tashkent, 1999
- When is “Hibat ul haqoyiq” written? ”The Writer, October 14, 1998. See N. Rajabov .The Spiritual Sources.-T: 1999