Main Article Content
E-learning is a medium through which we use an electronic device to acquire and learn skills.E-learning expands the store of knowledge anytime and anywhere outside our educational and educational institutions. During the Covid-19 Pandemic we used this is learning as the only key to sustain our education system. Therefore, there is no doubt that e-learning is further advancing our education system. But in the past situation and in the present situation, we can say that not everyone is getting equal opportunity in the education system or learning through e-learning. The teachers and the students have to face a lot of problems when we or any Youtubers use any mobile or electronics device. That's why I personally selected 36 participants to facilitate this type of research who are deeply involved in learning in a variety of ways. And by collecting a lot of information from those selected students, I have shown here what kind of problems teachers and students have in the course of learning that hinder their learning. Again, how to get rid of those problems. In addition, we have tried to give an important idea of the advantages and disadvantages of the current education system in India.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Mangal, s. k. & Mangal, U. (2009) Essentials Of Educational Technology, PHI Learning Pvt. Ltd. Delhi 110001
- 2. http://www.nwlink.com/~donclark/hrd/e-learning/define.html.
- 3. Bielawski, L., & Metcalf, D. (2003). Blended eLearning. Massachusetts: HRD Press Inc.
- 4. Pawlowski, J, M., & Ehlers, U. (2006). Handbook on Quality and Standardisation in E-Learning. Heidelberg: Springer Berlin.
- 5. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/e-learning
- 6. Rees, P., Mackay, L., & Durham, H. (2009). E-Learning for Geographers, Resources, and Repositories. New York: Information Science Reference.
- 7. http://www.elearningnc.gov/about_elearning/what_is_elearning/
- 8. https://www.ispringsolutions.com/blog/what-is-elearning
- 9. https://hrdailyadvisor.blr.com/2018/10/24/e-learning-approaches-and-forecasts-you-need-to-know-about/
- 10. https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/definition/eearning#:~:text=Definition%3A%20A%20learning%20system%20based,is%20known%20as%20E%2Dlearning.&text=E%2Dlearning%20can%20also %20be,the%20same%20or%20different%20times.
- 11. https://www.docebo.com/blog/how-to-create-engaging-elearning-10-highly-effective-strategies-for-elearning-professionals/
- 12. http://cemca.org/e-learning guidebook.pdf
- 13. http://derekstockley.com.au/e-learning -definition.html