Main Article Content
The article is the result of practical experience in using demonstration methods of teaching a foreign language where some methods of using computer technologies are shown. The purpose of this article is to review the currently existing innovative technologies and substantiate the feasibility of their practical application in the process of teaching foreign languages in the light of ongoing reforms of the educational system. The article discusses the currently existing innovative teaching technologies (Internet, software, hardware, slide presentations), the possibilities and advantages of their use in the process of teaching foreign languages, which highlights interest from the audience, increases the motivation for studying the subject while this creates a special emotional perception of educational material.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
2. Murodov G`ayrat Nekovich, Feruza Kabilova,Turayeva Khurshida Tokhirovna, A .Qodiriyning "O`tgan kunlar" romaninig inglizcha tarjimasi va unda aks etgan tabiat tasvirining tarjimadagi in`ikosi. "Xorazm ma`mun akademiyasi axborotnomasi" Том 6 Номер 6 Страницы 193-199 (2021).
3. Zaripova Ra`no Ibodullayevna Feruza Kabilova,Turayeva Khurshida Tokhirovna ". Analysis of the protogonist of the novel days gone by. "The American journal of social science and education innovations” volume 3, issue 02 (2021/2/3).
4. F.T. Qobilova, KT Turaeva." Implication of debate and discussions for EFL learners at secondary school. Theoretical & Applied Science, 2020 2 Страницы 180-184
5. F Kabilova, TK Tokhirovna. “English Translation of Abdullah Qadiri's Novel" Days Gone by" and Its Reflection Skills". International Journal on Integrated Education Том 3. Страницы 304-306 Издатель Research Parks Publishing. (2020)
6. Kobilova, Feruza. "Developing learning English as the second language." ЦЕНТР НАУЧНЫХ ПУБЛИКАЦИЙ (buxdu. uz) 2.2 (2020).
7. Feruza Kabilova, A. Qodiriyning 'O`tgan kunlar ' romaninig inglizcha tarjimasida portret tasviri va unda aks etgan milliy xarakterning berilishi 2021 'Xorazm ma`mun akademiyasi axborotnomasi' Том 9, Номер Страницы ,307-310
8. F Kabilova, G.Sharopova " Problems of nationality and preservation of proverbs (On the basis of Kadiriys novel " Days Gone by") International Journal of Orange technology) Volume:4,Issue 1.January 2022 e-ISSN:2615-8140/p-ISSN:2615-7071
9. Oripova K., "The linguistic and verbal nature of French onomastics".Glaxy international interdisciplinary Research Journal. Volume 10/ Issue 4, April 2022