Main Article Content
this article talks about the emergence and development of the art of the puppet theater in the history of the Uzbek traditional theater, as well as scientific research conducted during the study of the sphere.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Kadyrov M. Temur and performing arts in the time of Temurids. - Tashkent: Gafur Gulom Publishing House of Literature and Art, 1996. - 37 p.
- 2. Kadyrov M. Uzbek traditional theater. - Tashkent: Alisher Navoi National Library of Uzbekistan Publishing House, 2010. –355 p.
- 3. Kadyrov M. Uzbek traditional theater. - Tashkent: Alisher Navoi National Library of Uzbekistan Publishing House, 2010. - 4 p.
- 4. Kadyrov M. Uzbek folk art. - Tashkent: Teacher, 1981.
- 5. Rasulova D. B. The study of Central Asia in French historiography in the 19th century.
- 6. Rasulova D. B. INTERPRETATION OF TURKISH MEDICAL ISSUES ON FRENCH SOURCES //湖南大学学报 (自然科学版). – 2021. – Т. 48. – №. 12.
- 7. RASULOVA D. B. INTERPRETATION OF THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE CENTRAL ASIAN RAILWAY IN FRENCH STUDIES //International Journal of Philosophical Studies and Social Sciences. – 2021. – Т. 1. – №. 1. – С. 33-40.
- 8. Bakhronovna R. D. TEAMWORK AS AN EFFECTIVE WAY TO ACHIEVE GOALS.