Main Article Content
The study focuses on the space exploration From the perspective of a tellurian, space may be a zone that happens regarding a hundred kilometers (60 miles) on top of the earth, wherever there's no considerable air to breathe or to scatter light-weight. In this space, blue provides thanks to black as a result of chemical element molecules don't seem to be in enough abundance to form the sky blue
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
-  Karasev, O., Velikanova, N., & Edelkina, A. (2015). Russia: Space Exploration and Development Prospects.
-  Ksc, K.G. (2013). NASA, Bigelow to Discuss Private Sector Human Space Exploration and Development.
-  Rahul Reddy Nadikattu. 2016 THE EMERGING ROLE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN MODERN SOCIETY. International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts. 4, 4 ,906-911.
-  Weire, Wu. “Development of Deep Space Exploration and Its Future Key Technologies.” (2014).
-  Hong-bo, Zhang. “A Survey of VLBI Technique for Deep Space Exploration and Trend in China Current Situation and Development.” (2010).
-  Martin, G.L., & Olson, J.M. (2009). Commercialization is Required for Sustainable Space Exploration and Development.
-  Ma, Y., Cai, X., & Zhao, P. (2018). China's shale gas exploration and development: Understanding and practice. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 45, 589-603.
-  Vallerani, E., Escudier, B., Theil, S., & Chiocchia, G. (2006). SpacE Exploration and Development Systems (SEEDS): Preparing European Experts for the Future Space Exploration.
-  Ellery, A. (2003). Humans versus robots for space exploration and development. Space Policy, 19, 87-91.
-  Rahul Reddy Nadikattu, 2014. Content analysis of American & Indian Comics on Instagram using Machine learning", International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT), ISSN:2320-2882, Volume.2, Issue 3, pp.86-103.