Main Article Content
Quantitative and qualitative crop growing through monitoring and complex plant protection methods application of developing processes of the main corn plants pest, Eurygaster integriceps Puton, is one of the important tasks of agriculture. The fitomonitoring method allows us to make corrections to corn producing technologies, to define any factors negative affect and to create optimal conditions for cultures development. In the present paper the investigations results carried out on realization these tasks based on innovation automated computer systems have been presented.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
Irnazarova N. Acceptable feeding provides producing the wheat rich and qualitative crop // O’zbekiston agrar fani xabarnomasi (in Uzbek) № 3, 2018, Pp. 30-31.
Kondratenko Ye.P., Yegushova Ye.A., Konstantinova O.B. and at el. Estimation of productivity, ecological stability and plasticity of new sorts wintering wheat in Kemerovo district forest-desert zone conditions // Sovremenniye problem nauki I obrazovaniya (in Russian). – 2014. – № 3.
Musayeva G., Abdulxamidov A. Definition of distribution periods of Eurygaster integriceps Puton // Achievements, problems and perspectives of biology and agriculture. Republic scientific-practical conference. Urganch (in Uzbek). 2018, Pp. 113-114.
Ro’zmetov R., Xudoynazarov B. Role of environment monitoring in fight against pests and diseases // Achievements, problems and perspectives of biology and agriculture. Republic scientific-practical conference. Urganch (in Uzbek). 2018. Pp. 17-18.
Tilovov O’. External marks of Eurygaster integriceps Puton in the wheat plant and its negative effect to the productivity degrees // Agro ilm – O’zbekiston qishloq xo’jaligi (in Uzbek), 2018, № 4, Pp. 41-42.
Urazbayev A. Development the protection system against sucking pests in different wheat sewing methods // Thesis of the manuscript on agricultural sciences (in Uzbek), 2017, 28 p.
Xoliqov B. Achievements in agrarian science and perspective tasks // O’zbekiston qishloq xo’jaligi (in Uzbek), 2015. № 9. Pp. 18-19.
Yaxyayev X.K. Information technologies in plants protection // O’simliklar himoyasi va karantini (in Uzbek). № 2, 2009, Pp. 18- 19.
Yaxyayev X.K., Abdullayeva X.Z. Information technologies in developing agrarian branch: Monitoring; prognosis; planning; controlling (in Uzbek). –Andijon, -2016, 187 p.
Yaxyayev X.K., Daminov O.A., Mirzayev O.N. Diagnostics algorithms of fitosanitaring state of culture plants // Information technologies, systems and devices in agrarian producing complex. Agroinfo-2012. Proceedings of 5th international scientific-practical conference (in Russian). Novosibirsk, 10-11 October 2012. part.1, Pp. 242-249.
Saliyeva, R., Musaev, A., & Jumaeva, A. (2019). CLEARANCE OF THE EAST FRUIT BIOLOGY. Academia Open, 1(1).