Main Article Content
The article examines the reasons for the use of the nickname "Foniy" in the epic "Lison ut-tayr" by the great Uzbek poet and thinker Alisher Navoi (Foniy), which is closely related to the main idea and essence of the work. It is based on the poet's own interpretations and the essence of the work. The epic also analyzes the reasons for the use of the nickname "Navoi".
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. See about this Sufi poet: A b d u n a z a r H. Farididdin Attor / National Encyclopedia of Uzbekistan. J. 9. - Tashkent: National Encyclopedia of Uzbekistan, 2005. - B. 189.
- 2. See also S a i d o v A. Attarshunoslik. - Tashkent: SHARQ, 2013. - p. 84 - 122.
- 3. See also: Farididdin Muhammad bin Ibrahim Nishapuri A t t o r. Logic ut-ready. Introduction, Diagnosis and Compilation by Dr. Muhammad Reza Shafe'i Kadkani. - Tehran: 1392 (Hijri). (In Persian).
- 4. Yunus Emro has a poem "Risolat un-nushiya" ("Risolat un-nushiya"), written in 1307. Literary critic I. V. Borolina notes that Gulshahri's work is ideologically and artistically close to this epic. See B o r o l i n a I. V. Turetskaya literature. / History of all literature. T. 3. - Moscow: Nauka, 1985. - p. 569.
- 5. H a s a n o v a Sh. Rizai's epic "Bird's tongue" / Mavlono Khoja Qazi Payvandi R i z o i y. Bird language. - Toshkent: 2009. - Б. 26.
- 6. See Alisher N a v o i y. A perfect collection of works. 20 volumes. T. 18. - Tashkent: Fan, 2002.
- 7. See also: This author. A perfect collection of works. 20 volumes. T. 19. - Tashkent: Fan, 2002.
- 8. See also: This author. A perfect collection of works. 20 volumes. T. 20. - Tashkent: Fan, 2003.
- 9. Zahiriddin Muhammad B o b u r. Boburnoma. - Tashkent: Academy of Sciences of the Uzbek SSR, 1960. - B. 233.
- 10. Alisher N a v o i y. A perfect collection of works. 20 volumes. T. 12. - Tashkent: Fan, 1996. - B. 298. After that, the page of excerpts from this edition is given in parentheses, first number 10, then two dots.
- 11. See Alisher N a v o i y. A perfect collection of works. 20 volumes. T. 17. - Tashkent: Fan, 2001. - B. 292.
- 12. For more information on this, see O l i m S. Naqshband and Navoi. - Tashkent: Teacher, 1996. - B. 107 - 140.