Main Article Content
The article provides information on the requirements for the educator, and the importance of these requirements for the educator. It also details how much the educator should pay attention to the culture of speech, and the role of speech culture in human society
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Nazarova D.I. The interpretation of educational ideas in the poems of Jamal Kamal// International Scientific Journal Theoretical & Applied Science.- 2019.- №11.- Pp. 136 – 138.
- Nazarova D.I. Literary Motives of Sufizm and Spiritual, Moral Ideas in the Lyrics of Jamal Kamal//International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE).-2019.- №10.– Pp. 223 - 225.
- Dilrabo Quvvatova, Nazarova D.I. The rubai genre in the works of Jamal Kamal// The American Journal of Social Science and Education Innovations.- 2020.- №9.- Pp. 346 - 352.
- Nazarova D.I. Jamol Kamolning Asru radifli g’azaliga yozgan muxammasi// Ilim ham ja'miyet. Ilmiy-uslubiy jurnal.– 2020.- №1.– Б. 93 - 94
- Nazarova D.I. The foundation of Kamol Jamol's poems is pain// Conference of Management of Islamic Education Leadership In The Era of Revolution.- 2020.- №6.– Pp. 1 - 3.
- Nazarova D.I. Feelings of lyric heroes in Kamol Jamol’s work// Conference of Management of Islamic Education Leadership In The Era of Revolution.– 2020.- №6.– Pp. 1 - 3.
- Akhmedova Mekhrinigor Bakhodirovna. (2020). “SPIRITUALITY” LANGUAGE CATEGORY AND ITS CONTENT. Middle European Scientific Bulletin, 6, 57-59. https://doi.org/10.47494/mesb.2020.6.115
- Akhmedova, M. B. (2019) "ANALYSIS OF ―SPIRITUALITY‖ CATEGORY AND ITS STRUCTURE IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE," Central Asian Problems of Modern Science and Education: Vol. 4 : Iss. 2 , Article 136.
- M.B. Ahmedova. Genetic and Structural Specifications of tge Spirituality Nominative Units in the Uzbek Language. -Theoretical and Applied Science, 10 issue. 2018.- pp.331-333
- Nilufar Ulmasovna Ochilova, Mehrinigor Bahodirovna Ahmedova. Reflections on Horse in Uzbek Prose.- Theoretical and Applied Science, 10 issue, 2019. - pp. 86-88.
- M.B. Akhmedova. GENETIC AND STRUCTURAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE SPIRITUALITY NOMINATIVE UNITS IN THE UZBEK LANGUAGE. Theoretical & Applied Science,Vol.10, 2018. - Pp.331-333
- Nasirov A.A. The role and importance of proverbial phraseologies in the sphere of national languages phraseologisms. IJHEPS: International Research Journal of Humanities, Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences. − Delhi, 2016. Vol-2/ Issue -11/ Year-6 / June / 2016. −Pp. 58-66
- Nasirov A.A.The semantic area of proverbial phraseological units. Oxford Review of Education and Science. “Oxford University Press”, –The University of Oxford, 2016, № 1(11).−Pp. 555-565.
- Norova M.B. Narziyeva I.Z. Terms and terminology in the Uzbek and English languages. International Journal on integrated education. e-ISSN:20203502 p-ISSN:26153785 Impact factor. Pp.173-176
- Norova M.B. Vosiyeva Sh.I. Various approaches to terminology. International Journal of Psychosocial
- Rehabilitation , Vol.24, Issue 09, 2020. ISSN:1475-7192 Scopus. 394-397 pp.
- Istamovna, Ibatova Nigora, Ramazonov Shukhrat Rakhimovich. "THE USE OF INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES IN DEVELOPING THE CREATIVE POTENTIAL OF THE STUDENTS IN THE FINE ARTS." European Journal of Research and Reflection in Educational Sciences Vol 7.12 (2019).
- Istamovna, Ibatova Nigora, Ibrahimova Aysha. "PSYCHOLOGY OF ART." International Engineering Journal For Research & Development 5.CONGRESS (2020): 3-3.
- Feruza Melsovna Khajieva THEORETICAL ASPECTS OF THE LANGUAGE LEARNED (STYLISTICS) – Bukhara, 2020. P. 190.
- Feruza Melsovna Khajieva THE DIVERSITY OF VIEWPOINTS IN JAY PARINI’S BIOGRAPHICAL NOVEL THE LAST STATION // World science. 2016. №7 (11). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/the-diversity-of-viewpoints-in-jay-parini-s-biographical-novel-the-last-station (дата обращения: 04.02.2021).
- Feruza Melsovna Khajieva SIMILES IN JAY PARINI’S NOVEL “THE LAST STATION” AND THEIR FUNCTION // International scientific journal “Internauka” Ukraine, Kiev, 2017 – №1 (23). – P. 131-133. https://www.inter-nauka.com/en/issues/2017/?author=2297
- Feruza Melsovna Khajieva GENESIS AND DEVELOPMENT OF STYLISTIC DEVICES CLASSIFICATIONS // Филология масалалари. Ўзбекистон давлат жаҳон тиллари университети, 2020, – №3 – Б. 30-38. https://uzjournals.edu.uz/philolm/vol2020/iss3/6/