Main Article Content
The article analyses the educational significance of music education in the upbringing of students.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1.Madrimov B.Kh. Representation of a teacher of musical culture about pedagogical creativity and pedagogical technology // Bulletin of Science and Education. - 2020. - No. 21-2 (99).
- Madrimov B. Kh. The epic originality of the work of the folk storyteller Bola Bakhshi Abdullaev (based on the musical folklore of Khorezm) // Folk art culture: challenges of the XXI century. - 2014 .-- S. 114-117.
- Norova Sh. U. Interdependence of the social environment and the educational process and their impact on the personality of the student // Bulletin of Science and Education. - 2020. - No. 21-2 (99).
- 4.Norova Sh.U., Naimov T. D. O. EDUCATIONAL VALUE OF CLASSICAL MUSICAL WORKS IN THE EDUCATION OF STUDENTS // Academy. - 2020. - No. 5 (56).
- Mirshaev U. M. Musical and aesthetic education and modern requirements for a music teacher // Bulletin of Science and Education. - 2020. - No. 21-2 (99).
- Mirshaev U. M., Mirshaeva D. A. THE ROLE OF FOLK SONGS IN THE MORAL EDUCATION OF STUDENTS // Problems of pedagogy. - 2020. - No. 3 (48).
- Ruziev D. Yu. Some psychological features of the development of skills in playing the instrument and singing along // Academy. - 2020. - No. 3 (54).
- 8.Ruziev D. Yu. ORCHESTRA AS A MEANS OF MUSICAL AND AESTHETIC EDUCATION OF STUDENTS // Academy. - 2020. - No. 11 (62).
- Sattorovna, J. B., et al. "Basics of Uzbek Children's Reading." TEST Engineering & Management 81 (2019): 4207-4214.
- Dustov, S. D. "The history of the Emergence of National Musical Instruments." International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation (2020): 7125-7130.
- Norova, Sh., And F. Nurullaev. "Psychology of musical didactic games in integrated lessons." Bulletin of Integrative Psychology 17 (2018): 295-299.
- 12.Rakhmatov N. E. Problems Of Creative Approach In The Pedagogical Activity Of Future Music Teachers // The American Journal of Social 13.Science and Education Innovations. - 2020. - T. 2. - No. 09 .-- S. 659-664.
- 14.Rajabov A. The development of music and instrumental performance in Central Asia // International Journal of Applied Research. - 2020. - T. 6. - No. five.
- 15.Khasanov Halim Ravshanovich CULTURE AND ART IN THE AGE OF AMIR TEMUR AND TEMURIDOV // Bulletin of Science and Education. 2020. No. 21-2 (99). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/kultura-i-iskusstvo-v-epohu-amira-temura-i-temuridov (date accessed: 01/08/2021).
- 16.Mukhamedov Tulkin Dzhuraevich METHODS OF REFERRING STUDENTS TO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES // Bulletin of Science and Education. 2020. No. 21-2 (99). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/sposoby-napravleniya-studentov-na-informatsionnye-tehnologii (date of access: 01/08/2021).
- Gulov Sadriddin Niyozovich Contemporary music teaching. Approaches and innovations // Problems of pedagogy. 2020. No. 3 (48). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/sovremennoe-prepodavanie-muzyki-podhody-i-innovatsii (date of access: 01/08/2021).
- 18.Gulov Sadriddin Niyazovich MUSIC AND ITS IMPACT ON HUMAN MENTAL ACTIVITY // Bulletin of Science and Education. 2020. No. 21-2 (99). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/muzyka-i-eyo-vozdeystvie-na-psihicheskuyu-deyatelnost-cheloveka (date accessed: 01/08/2021).
- 19.Atamuradov Rustam Elmuradovich TEACHER OF MUSIC CULTURE - THIS IS THE CONCEPT OF PEDAGOGICAL CREATIVITY AND PEDAGOGICAL TECHNOLOGY // Bulletin of Science and Education. 2020. No. 21-2 (99). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/pedagog-muzykalnoy-kultury-eto-ponyatie-o-pedagogicheskom-tvorchestve-i-pedagogicheskoy-tehnologii (date accessed: 01/08/2021).
- 20.Rahmatova Malohat Obidovna, Tosheva Durdona Theory and methods of musical education of children // Problems of Pedagogy. 2020. No. 2 (47). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/theory-and-methods-of-musical-education-of-children (date accessed: 01/08/2021).
- Shamsiev Sherzod Istamovich FORMS OF ORGANIZATION OF MUSICAL COMMUNICATION // Bulletin of Science and Education. 2020. No. 21-2 (99). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/formy-organizatsii-muzykalnogo-obscheniya (date accessed: 01/08/2021).
- Alaeva Zarnigor Makhmudovna PEDAGOGY AS A SCIENCE AND ART OF EDUCATION // Bulletin of Science and Education. 2020. No. 21-2 (99). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/pedagogika-kak-nauka-i-iskusstvo-vospitaniya (date accessed: 01/08/2021).
- Yarashev J. T. RESEARCH ON BUKHARA MUSIC HERITAGE THROUGH AXIOLOGIC FEATURES // European Journal of Research and Reflection in Educational Sciences Vol. - 2019. - T. 7. - No. 12.
- 24.Karimov OI VALUE OF SPECIFIC FEATURES AND EDUCATIONAL POSSIBILITIES OF UZBEK FOLK INSTRUMENTS // Academy. - 2020. - No. 3 (54).
- Khidirov A.A. Methods and principles of musical pedagogy // Bulletin of science and education. - 2020. - No. 21-2 (99).
- 26.Dustov S. D. INFLUENCE OF INDEPENDENT WORK ON MUSICAL AND AESTHETIC EDUCATION // Academy. - 2020. - No. 11 (62).
- Kushaev I. A., Akhtamov I. I. PEDAGOGICAL BASIS OF TRADITIONAL PROFESSIONAL MUSIC (ON THE EXAMPLE OF THE ART OF DASTAN) // Academy. - 2020. - No. 11 (62).
- Kayumov I.F. PSYCHOLOGICAL ORIGINS OF MUSIC // Academy. - 2020. - No. 11 (62).
- Mustafaev B. I. SOME ISSUES OF DEVELOPMENT OF PROFESSIONAL SKILLS LEARN