Main Article Content
The article analyses important aspects of folk songs and classical works in the education of students.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Madrimov B.Kh. Representation of a teacher of musical culture about pedagogical creativity and pedagogical technology // Bulletin of Science and Education. - 2020. - No. 21-2 (99).
- Madrimov B. Kh. The epic originality of the work of the folk storyteller Bola Bakhshi Abdullaev (based on the musical folklore of Khorezm) // Folk art culture: challenges of the XXI century. - 2014 .-- S. 114-117.
- Norova Sh. U. Interdependence of the social environment and the educational process and their impact on the personality of the student // Bulletin of Science and Education. - 2020. - No. 21-2 (99).
- 4.Norova Sh.U., Naimov T. D. O. EDUCATIONAL VALUE OF CLASSICAL MUSICAL WORKS IN THE EDUCATION OF STUDENTS // Academy. - 2020. - No. 5 (56).
- Mirshaev U. M. Musical and aesthetic education and modern requirements for a music teacher // Bulletin of Science and Education. - 2020. - No. 21-2 (99).
- Mirshaev U. M., Mirshaeva D. A. THE ROLE OF FOLK SONGS IN THE MORAL EDUCATION OF STUDENTS // Problems of pedagogy. - 2020. - No. 3 (48).
- 7.10 Dustov, SD "The history of the Emergence of National Musical Instruments." International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation (2020): 7125-7130.
- Norova, Sh., And F. Nurullaev. "Psychology of musical didactic games in integrated lessons." Bulletin of Integrative Psychology 17 (2018): 295-299.
- Rajabov A. The development of music and instrumental perf ormance in Central Asia // International Journal of Applied Research. - 2020 - T . 6. - No. five.
- Hasanov Halim Ravshanovich culture and art in the epoch of Amir Temur // Bulletin of Science and Education. 2020. No. 21-2 (99). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/kultura-i-iskusstvo-v-epohu-amira-temura-i-temuridov (date accessed: 01/08/2021).
- Mukhamedov Tulkin Dzhuraevich METHODS OF REFERRING STUDENTS TO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES // Bulletin of Science and Education. 2020. No. 21-2 (99). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/sposoby-napravleniya-studentov-na-informatsionnye-tehnologii (date of access: 01/08/2021).
- Gulov Sadriddin Niyazovich music and its impact on mental human activity // Herald of science and education. 2020. No. 21-2 (99). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/muzyka-i-eyo-vozdeystvie-na-psihicheskuyu-deyatelnost-cheloveka (date accessed: 01/08/2021).
- Atamuradov Rustam Elmuradovich teachers of music culture - CONCEPT OF pedagogical creativity and educational technologies // Bulletin of Science and Education. 2020. No. 21-2 (99). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/pedagog-muzykalnoy-kultury-eto-ponyatie-o-pedagogicheskom-tvorchestve-i-pedagogicheskoy-tehnologii (date accessed: 01/08/2021).
- Rahmatova Malohat Obidovna, Tosheva Durdona Theory and methods of musical education of children // Problems of Pedagogy . 2020. No. 2 (47). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/theory-and-methods-of-musical-education-of-children (date accessed: 01/08/2021).
- Shamsiev Sherzod Istamovich FORMS OF ORGANIZATION OF MUSICAL COMMUNICATION // Bulletin of Science and Education. 2020. No. 21-2 (99). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/formy-organizatsii-muzykalnogo-obscheniya (date accessed: 01/08/2021).
- Yarashev JT RESEARCH ON BUKHARA MUSIC HERITAGE THROUGH AXIOLOGIC FEATURES // European Journal of Research and Reflection in Educational Sciences Vol. - 2019 - T . 7. - No. 12.
- Karimov OI IMPORTANCE OF SPECIFIC FEATURES AND EDUCATIONAL ABILITIES OF UZBEK FOLK INSTRUMENTS // Academy. - 2020. - No. 3 (54).
- Hidirov AA Methods and Principles of Music Pedagogy // Bulletin of Science and Education. - 2020. - No. 21-2 (99).
- Dustov SD INFLUENCE OF INDEPENDENT WORK AT musical-aesthetic education // Academy. - 2020. - No. 11 (62).
- Kushaev IA, Aktham I. TEACHING based on traditional professional music (ON THE EXAMPLE OF ART Dastan) // Academy. - 2020. - No. 11 (62).
- Kayumov I. F. PSYCHOLOGICAL ORIGINS OF MUSIC // Academy. - 2020. - No. 11 (62).
- Mustafaev B. I. SOME ISSUES OF DEVELOPMENT OF PROFESSIONAL SKILLS OF THE TEACHER OF MUSICAL CULTURE // Academy. - 2020. - No. 11 (62).
- Rajabov T.I., Ibodov U.R. Ensuring national heritage in teaching songs of Bukhara children's folklore at music lessons // Bulletin of Science and Education. - 2020. - No. 21-2 (99).
- Sh.U. Norova and T.DJ. Mukhamedov Educational Process Legislation and Principles and their Use in Student Practice // International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation, Vol. 24, Issue 04, 2020 ISSN: 1475-7192 // pp.6485-6493
- Kh, Madrimov B., TI Rajabov, and FG Nurullaev. "Teaching Bukhara children folk songs in music lessons as an actual problem." International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation 24.04 (2020): 6049-6056.
- Ramazonova U. N. , Sayfullaeva O. Makom art is a priority in the musical culture of Uzbekistan / Problems of pedagogy . No. 2 (47), 2020, pp . 87-88.
- Ramazanova U.Kh., Rakhmatova MO Social norms, sanctions and personality // Bulletin of Science and Education . No. 21 (97), 2020, part 2, p . 111-114.
- Ruziev Davron Yuldashevich and Mirshaev Ulugbek Psychological and Pedagogical Bases of the Organization of Problem-based Education through Folk Songs // International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation, Vol. 24, Issue 04, 2020 ISSN: 1475-7192 // pp. 6834-6838
- Umurova MY, Nurullaeva NK THEORY AND METHODOLOGY OF TEACHING AND UPBRINGING (BY FIELDS AND LEVELS OF EDUCATION) // Problems of Pedagogy. - 2020 .-- P. 40.