Main Article Content
This article provides information on the practical work carried out in the field of medicine in Bukhara during the years of independence, reforms aimed at strengthening public health, the activities of foreign medical institutions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated November 10, 1998 PF-2017 “On the State Program of Health Care Reform of the Republic of Uzbekistan” // www.lex.uz
- 2. I.Abdulkhakov. Public health - wealth of the country. //Buxoronoma, November 9, 2019.№ 91. -p.3. buxstat.uz
- 3. Data of Bukhara regional department of statistics. //buxstat.uz.
- 4. Information of Bukhara city khokimiyat.
- 5. Coronavirus COVID-19: statistics on Uzbekistan and the world. //gazeta.uz.
- 6. Abduramanov X.X. Features of the formation of a new demographic situation in the Republic of Uzbekistan. Scientific electronic journal “Economy and Innovative Technologies”, № 8, November-December, 2013.
- 7. ”People want to live well today, not tomorrow. We need to create good conditions for them today”, said Botir Kamilovich Zaripov, acting governor of Bukhara region, on the results of the main work done in the region in 2020 and priorities for socio-economic development in 2021. December 21, 2020. №98-99. -p.1
- 8. Improving the health care system. Buxoronoma, November 10, 2018. .№ 90. –p.3.
- 9. Data from Bukhara Health Department.
- 10. Buxoronoma. //November 27, 2019. .№ 96. –p.1.
- 11. Zakirovna H. N. The Construction Activities in Buкhara in the Years of Independence //International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation. – 2020. – Т. 24. – №. 2.
- 12. Hayotova Nafisa Zakirovna. Contradictory development of Bukhara during the soviet period //Asian Journal of Multidimensional Research (AJMR). 9.10 (2020): 136-142.
- 13. Turdiyev, B. S. (2019). The role of national harmony in the strategy of spiritual renewal. Scientific Bulletin of Namangan State University, 1(6), 229-233.
- 14. Sobirov B. U. The necessity of ziyarah tourism in the spiritual perfection of people //Asian Journal of Multidimensional Research (AJMR). – 2020. – Т. 9. – №. 7. – С. 85-88.
- 15. Sobirov, Bakhtiyorovich Umid. "The necessity of ziyarah tourism in the spiritual perfection of people." Asian Journal of Multidimensional Research (AJMR) 9.7 (2020): 85-88.
- 16. Zakirovna, Hayotova Nafisa. "The Construction Activities in Buкhara in the Years of Independence." International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation 24.2 (2020).
- 17. Sobirovich, Turdiyev Bexruz. "Strategy of Renewal of National Spirituality of Uzbekistan." International Journal on Integrated Education 3.8 (2020): 122-126.
- 18. Sobirovich, Turdiyev Bexruz, and Ismatov Shohruhbek Murodogli. "The strategy for the implementation of the modern governance system in Uzbekistan." ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal 10.5 (2020): 741-748.
- 19. Sobirovich T. B. Strategy of spiritual renewal in Uzbekistan //International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation. – 2020. – Т. 24. – №. 06.
- 20. Nafiddinova X. R. The traditions related with the funeral ceremonies //ACADEMICIA: AN INTERNATIONAL MULTIDISCIPLINARY RESEARCH JOURNAL. – 2020. – Т. 10. – №. 12. – С. 1261-1265.
- 21. Turdiyev Bexruz Sobirovich. The criterion of human indicators in development and renewals in Uzbekistan. //EPRA International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research. –India. Volume: 6 Issue: 8 August 2020. P.508-511.
- 22. Turdiyev Б. The development of democratic society and spiritual renewal in the views of eastern and western thinkers //Общество и инновации. – 2020. – Т. 1. – №. 1/s. – С. 710-717.
- 23. Turdiev Bekhruz Sobirovich. Evolution of ideas and views on the development of democratic society and spiritual renewals //Scientific Bulletin of Namangan State University. – №. 10. – P. 243-250.
- 24. Shirinov A. Q. EARTH OVERSHOOT DAY AND THE CASE OF CENTRAL ASIAN COUNTRIES (HUMAN DEVELOPMENT VS. RUNNING OUT OF RESOURCES) //Science and Education. – 2021. – Т. 2. – №. 2.
- 25. Нафиддинова Х. Р., Каландарова Ф. А. КУШБЕГИ БУХАРЫ-ВАЖНЫЙ ИСТОЧНИК В ИЗУЧЕНИИ ИСТОРИИ ПЕРИОДА ПРАВЛЕНИЯ МАНГЫТОВ //Вестник науки и образования. – 2020. – №. 7-2 (85).
- 26. Zakirovna, H. N. (2020). The Construction Activities in Buкhara in the Years of Independence. International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation, 24(2).
- 27. Hayotova N. Z. Contradictory development of Bukhara during the soviet period //Asian Journal of Multidimensional Research (AJMR). – 2020. – Т. 9. – №. 10. – С. 136-142.
- 28. Hojiyevich T. H., Bozorgul U. Z., Azamatovna K. F. The Life And The Scientific Heritage Of Mirza Sami //Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government. – 2021. – Т. 27. – №. 1. – С. 212-218.