Main Article Content
This article analyzes the contribution of our great compatriot Hakim At-Termizi to the science of hadith, and the works of the author devoted to the science of hadith. It also provides an overview of the basic concepts that the commentator interprets in hadiths.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Al-Hakim at-Termiziy. Navodir al-usul. T.I. 2009.
- As Sayyid al-Jamiliy, Ahmad al-Sayykh Introduction to Navodir Al-Usul.
- Badriddin Aini “Umdat al-Qari”. Volume 25 — Beirut: Dor al-Kitab al-Al-2001.
- Ibrahim Usmanov. Hakim Termezi Publishing and Publishing Association "Tashkent Islamic University" T.2014.
- Z. Choriev T. Annaev B. Murtazoev. J Annaev. Al-Hakim at-Tirmidhi. Tashkent: “The 21st Century Generation”. 2008.
- U. Uvatov. IS Usmanov Termez are two scholars. Tashkent: Tashkent Islamic University, 2017
- Eldarovna, Gafurova Nozimakhon, Khasan Ochilov, and Bobur Sobirov. "Problems of transplantation of human organs and tissues: international standards and international experience." Religación. Revista de Ciencias Sociales y Humanidades 4.16 (2019): 714-719.
- Sayfutdinov, S., Khamidov, O., & Bobur, S. (2015). Implementation of up-to-date experience of the world in the tourism sector of Uzbekistan, with the current innovative technologies and adjustable suggestions: case of Uzbekistan. ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal, 5(8), 84-107.
- Abdurakhmanov, K., Zokirova, N., Shakarov, Z., & Sobirov, B. (2018). DIRECTIONS OF INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT OF UZBEKISTAN. National Academy of Managerial Staff of Culture and Arts Herald, (3).