Main Article Content
The article examines the problems of the functioning of aesthetic onomastics in the space of a literary text and intertext based on the works of writers of world literature - representatives of the main stylistic trends of the 19th-20th centuries: romanticism, realism, existentialism. Based on the principle of anthropocentrism, as a result of the study, the main aspects of the implementation of the functions of onomastic units in the literary text and intertext were revealed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Bart R. "S / Z". M.: EditorialURSS, 2001.232p.
- Merkulova N.V. Historical stages of the evolution of the French onomastic system // Scientific Bulletin of the Voronezh State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering. Series: Modern linguistic methodological and didactic research. 2013. Issue 2 (20). pp. 73-83.
- Merkulova N.V., Motashkova S.V. Aesthetic onomastics in fictional text and intertext: the main functions and the problem of translation (based on the material of significant works of French literature): monograph. Voronezh GASU - Voronezh, 2013. 177p.
- Feruza Rashitovna Murtazaeva., PSYCHOLOGISM AS A STYLISH DOMINANT IN THE MODERN FEMALE PROSE OF V. TOKAREVA://t-science.org/arxivDOI/2019/10-78/PDF/10-78-135
- Feruza Murtazaeva., " Women" s prose" in the context of modern literature International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering 8., 3 Special Issue.–pp.193-196//www.ijrte.org/wpcontent/uploads/papers/v8i3S/C10451083S19
- Rylov Y.A. Aspects of the linguistic picture of the world: Italian and Russian. Voronezh: Voronezh Publishing House. State University, 2003, 272 p.
- Аkhmedova D.B. Semantic labeling of language units// International Journal on Integrated Education. e-ISSN: 2620 3502 p-ISSN:2615 3785. Volume 3, Issue I, Jan 2020. – P. 177-179 // https://www.researchgate.net/publication/339152869
- Аkhmedova D.B. Set of semantic tags for Uzbek language units: constants and operator/classifier. International Scientific Journal Theoretical & Applied Science. Impact Factor, 2409-0085(online) Issue:02 Volume:82 Published 29.02.2020. – Р.177-179.https://www.elibrary.ru/defaultx.asp?rpage=https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42658994
- Аkhmedova D.B., Мengliyev B. Semantic Tag Categories in Corpus Linguistics: Experience and Examination// International Journal Of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN:2277-3878, Volume-8, Issue-3S, October-2019// https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol4/iss1/15/
- Barotova, M., & Quvvatova, D. “Transference of National Peculiarities in the Novel “The Din” by E.A’zam”. International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) – India, 2019. №8. Pp.383-387.
- Mubashira Barotova. The Problems of Recreating Writer's Style in Translation. International Scientific Journal: Theoretical & Applied Science. – Philadelphia, USA, 2020. – №82. Pp.189-192.