Main Article Content
This article is devoted to the issue of Kalon Mosque and its history. Also analyzis of the historical information about the history of construction, architecture and internal and external structure of Kalon Mosque is conducted
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Abu Bakr Muhammad ibn Ja’far Narshahi. “History of Bukhara” .T .: “Sharq bayozi” 1993. Pp.57-60.
- I.I. Umnyakov. On the question of historical topography. p. 15.
- Sayyid Muhammad Nasir ibn Muzaffar. “Research of the Bukhara Ark” .Tashkent: “Tafakkur”, 2009. pp.71-90.
- Muhammad Ali Baljuvoniy. “Tarihi Nofey”. Tashkent: “Academy”, 2001. p.38.
- Ahmad ibn Mahmud Bukhari. “History of Mullozoda”. Tashkent: “Yangi avlod”, 2009. p.63.
- M.S. Andreev, O.D. Chekhovich. “Ark Bukhara”. Dushanbe, “Donish”, 1972. pp.12-16.
- Halim Turaev. “Historical topography and history of architectural monuments in the scientific heritage of local historians”. Bukhara, “Bukhara Publishing House”, 2019. pp.16-17.
- Muhammad Ali ibn Muhammad Sayyid Baljuvani. “History of Bukhara”. Tashkent: “Sharq Bayozi”, 1993. p.60.
- Uktambek Sultonov. History of Tashkent mosques. Tashkent, “Yangi asravodi”, 2010. p.14.
- Ibn Battuta. Travel. Tashkent, “Sharq” 2012. pp.121-126.
- Alikhontura Soguniy. History of Muhammad. Tashkent, “Sharq” 2018. - p.150.
- Abdurauf Fitrat. Selected works. Tashkent, “Ma’naviyat”, 2010.
- Islamic Encyclopedia. Tashkent, “Sharq”, 2017.
- Retrieved from “Hidoyat” magazine, issue 12, 2008
- Кадыров Д. Х., Гадоев Д. Х. История мечети Магоки Аттар //Вестник науки и образования. – 2020. – №. 6-1 (84).
- Sobirovich T. B. THE NATIONAL AND UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLES OF DEMOCRACY IN THE CENTRAL ASIAN CONTEXT. //International Journal of Advanced Research and Review, 2021. pp.30-34.
- Shirinov A. Q. EARTH OVERSHOOT DAY AND THE CASE OF CENTRAL ASIAN COUNTRIES (HUMAN DEVELOPMENT VS. RUNNING OUT OF RESOURCES) //Science and Education. – 2021. – Т. 2. – №. 2.
- Sayfulloyevna A. M. The manifestation of the “Law on the unity of contradictions and struggle” //ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal. – 2020. – Т. 10. – №. 11. – С. 1625-1635.
- Turdiyev B. S. The role of national harmony in the strategy of spiritual renewal //Scientific Bulletin of Namangan State University. – 2019. – Т. 1. – №. 6. – С. 229-233.
- Sobirovich T. B. The criterion of human indicators in development and renewals in Uzbekistan //EPRA International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research (IJMR). – 2020. – Т. 6. – №. 8. – С. 509-511.
- Sobirovich T. B. The Strategy of Cultural Development in Central Asia during Amir Temur and Temurids Dynasty Reign. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Bexruz-Turdiyev/publication/
- Sobirovich T. B. THE NATIONAL AND UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLES OF DEMOCRACY IN THE CENTRAL ASIAN CONTEXT. // https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Bexruz-Turdiyev/publication/349253735
- Sobirovich T. B. Strategy of Renewal of National Spirituality of Uzbekistan //International Journal on Integrated Education. – 2020. – Т. 3. – №. 8. – С. 122-126.
- Sobirovich T. B. The Strategy of Cultural Development in Central Asia During Amir Temur and the Temurids Dynasty //Int. J. Sci. Res. in Multidisciplinary Studies Vol. – 2021. – Т. 7. – №. 3.
- Sobirovich T. B. Strategy of spiritual renewal in Uzbekistan //International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation. – 2020. – Т. 24. – №. 06.
- Sobirovich T. B., Murodogli I. S. The strategy for the implementation of the modern governance system in Uzbekistan //ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal. – 2020. – Т. 10. – №. 5. – С. 741-748.
- Sobirovich T. B. O’zbekiston demokratik jamiyat taraqqiyoti rivojida ma’naviy yangilanishlar strategiyasining roli //Imom Buxoriy saboqlari. – 2020. – №. 2. – С. 118-121.
- Sobirovich T. B. Ma’naviy yangilanishlar strategiyasining hayotbaxsh islohotlari: nazariya va amaliyot //O’zbekiston Milliy axborot agentligi–O’zA Ilm-fan bo’limi (elektron jurnal).–Tashkent, UzA. – 2020. – С. 1-12.
- Sobirovich T. B. Evolution of ideas and views on the development of democratic society and spiritual renewals //Scientific Bulletin of Namangan State University. – №. 10. – С. 243-250.
- Turdiev B. S., Yuldashev B. T. THE ISSUE OF AVOIDING CRIMES AMONG YOUNGSTERS IN UZBEKISTAN //Экономика и социум. – 2019. – №. 1-1. – С. 119-122.
- Sobirovich T. B. The development of democratic society and spiritual renewal in the views of Eastern and Western thinkers //INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCED RESEARCH AND REVIEW.-2020. – Т. 5. – №. 10. – С. 60-65.
- Turdiyev Б. The development of democratic society and spiritual renewal in the views of eastern and western thinkers //Общество и инновации. – 2020. – Т. 1. – №. 1/s. – С. 710-717.
- Turdiev B. S., Saidjonova Z. S. ANCIENT AND MODERN BUKHARA //Экономика и социум. – 2019. – №. 1-1. – С. 117-119.
- Turdiyev Bexruz Sobirovich, TOURISM IN CENTRAL ASIAN CONTEXT. //ВЕСТНИК ИНСТИТУТА/СОКРОВИЩНИЦА НАУКИ, 2019, № 2. Pp. 732-733.
- Turdiyev Bexruz Sobirovich, O‘zbekistonning ma’naviy yangilanish strategiyasi //Buxoro: “Sadriddin Salim Buxoriy” Durdona nashriyoti. 48 p.
- Saidovich R. S. Nizam-Ul-Mulk and the problem of regularity and Social Justice //CENTRAL ASIAN JOURNAL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HISTORY. – 2021. – Т. 2. – №. 3. – С. 8-12.
- Raupov S. FORMS AND HISTORICAL ROOTS OF THE MAKHALLA //Scientific reports of Bukhara State University. – 2020. – Т. 4. – №. 5. – С. 228-233.