Main Article Content
This paper analyses the need of the prevention of youth crime. On this case, foreign and Uzbekistan experience has been analyzed. Major points of the research have been discussed methodological and theoretical background of the research.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Problems of crime prevention and investigation: past and present. Dedicated to Professor Gennady Fedorovich Gorsky / ed. V. A. Panyushkina; Voronezh State University. - Voronezh: Voronezh State University Publishing House, 2014. - 700 p.
- http://internet-1.ru/1dep/doc/smp2.htm; kmforum.ru/press/news/284.html
- www.podrobnosti.ua/society/2007/01/28/390334.html - 56k -
- Federal target program "Youth of Russia" (2001-2005). See at http://dmp.mgopu.ru/searchTopics.php?t1=3; State report on the situation of youth and the implementation of the State youth policy in the Russian Federation. 2000-2001 years. Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation. - M., 2002 .-- 303 p.
- http: //nashi.su/news/19996; http://cprf.info/news/lenta/48209.html; www.ayl.ru
- The strategy of the State youth policy of Russia. It is approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 18, 2006 No. 1760-r. at www.government.ru/government/governmentactivity/
- Lisovsky V.T. Values of life and culture of youth (case study) .// Tugarin readings. Materials of the scientific session. The Thinkers Series, Issue 1. St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg Philosophical Society, - St. Petersburg: 2000. -P.40-44; Vinogradov V.D. Political values in the life of people. // Tugarin readings. Materials of the scientific session. The Thinkers Series, Issue 1. St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg Philosophical Society, - St. Petersburg: 2000. –C. 11-14; Kozlova T.S. Assessment by the older generation of youth. The philosophy of old age: gerontosophy. Conference proceedings. Series “Symposium”, issue 24. St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg Philosophical Society, - St. Petersburg: 2002. P.104-105; Sociology of youth. Textbook. Repl. ed. V.T. Lisovsky. SPb., 1996
- Levitin L., Donald S. Carline. Islom Karimov - Yangi Uzbekistan President. –T .: Uzbekistan, 1996.-B.1.