Main Article Content
The article examines the experience of creating textile clusters, and also examines the content of the marketing programs of enterprises.
Industrial clusters are primarily able to withstand competition within this sector in local and global markets.
The cluster theory entered the scientific process in the form of a marketing strategy, as an idea-method that allows enterprises of the state, regions and regions to win in a competitive environment in the market.
- 1. Message from the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to the Oliy Majlis 01.24.
- 2. On measures to accelerate the development of the textile and clothing industry. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated December 14, 2017 No. PF-5285. Electronic source. www.lex.uz.
- 3. Bekmurodov A.Sh., Yang Son Bae. Development strategy of the textile industry in Uzbekistan: a cluster approach. Monograph. - Tashkent: TSUE, 2006 .-- 112 p.
- 4. Soliev A., Vuzrukhonov S. Marketing, market science. Textbook. - T .: Iktisod-Moliya, 2010 .-- 424 p.
- 5. Ergashkhodzhaeva Sh.Yu., Kosimova M.S., Yusupov M.A. Marketing. Textbook. - T.: TDIU, 2011 .-- 202 p.
- 6. Khamraeva S.N. Innovative development of rural infrastructure.
- 7. Monograph - Tashkent: 2017 - 73 p.
- 8. Aaker D., et al. Marketing research. Ed. 7th. Per. s angl / Pod red. S. Bozhuk. - SPb.: Peter, 2004, - 848 p.
- 9. Aksunova G.N. Marketing. - T., 2005 .-- 463 p.
- 10. Bagiev G.L., Tarasevich V.M., Ann X. Marketing: 3rd ed. / Under total. ed. G.L. Bagieva. - SPb.: Peter, 2006, - 736 p.
- 11. Basovsky L.E. Marketing: Course Lecture. - M .: INFRA-M, 2010 .-- 219 p.
- 12. Boyuk S.G., Kovalik L.N. Marketing research, - St. Petersburg: Peter, 2004. - 461 p.
- 13. Bronnikova T.S. Marketing: theory, practice: textbook / T.S. Bronnikov - 2nd ed., Revised. and add. - M .: KNORUS, 2010 .-- 208 p.
- 14. Gerasimov B.I., Mozgov N.N. Marketing research of the market: textbook / B.I. Gerasimov, N. Mozgov. - M .: FORUM, 2009 .-- 336 p.: Ill.