Main Article Content
Recent years have been marked by significant progress in pediatric science, including pediatric pulmonology and endoscopy, which has led to significant advances in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of respiratory diseases in children. The algorithm for choosing the optimal research method, which gives the most complete spectrum of information of interest, has been determined; highlights the modern ideas about the preparation and methods of anesthesia during bronchoscopic manipulations in children
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Geodakyan O. S., Adler A. V. Detskaya bol'nitsa — Children's Hospital. 2004; 4 (18): 41-43.
- Plummer S., Hartley M. Anaesthesia for telescopic procedures in the thorax. Brit. J. Anesth. 1998; 80: 223-234.
- Passali D. Foreign body inhalation in children: a update. Acta Otorhinolaryngol. Ital. 2010; 30: 27-32.
- Sai P. Haranath Global perspectives on bronchoscopy. Brazil. 2012. 240 p.
- Chernekhovskaya N. E., Fedchenko G. G., Andreev V. G., Pova- lyaev A. V. Rentgeno-endoskopicheskaya diagnostika zabolevanii organov dykhaniya [X-ray and Endoscopic Diagnosis of Diseases of the Respiratory System]. Moscow, MEDpress-inform, 2007. 240 p.
- Shamsiev J.A., Ruziev ZJ.A., Zainiev S.S., Isakov A.M. Diagnostics and treatment of foreign bodies of the respiratory tract in children. InterConf. 2020/5/9: 376-383.
- Shamsiev J.A., Ruziev J.A. Diagnostics and treatment of foreign bodies of the respiratory tract in children. Herald of emergency medicine, 2020, volume 13, No. 4. 45-49.
- Shamsiev A.M., Shamsiev J.A., Ruziev J.A., Yusupov Sh.A. Emergency video bronchoscopy in the diagnosis and treatment of foreign bodies in the respiratory tract in children // Pediatric surgery, 2020, No. 10, volume 24 p. 93.