Main Article Content
For 10 years of work in the Department of Neonatal and General Surgery No. 2 of the SamMI clinic, 223 children - carriers of intestinal stomas with pathology of the colon and perineum were treated. All patients underwent a comprehensive examination, including the study of complaints and anamnesis of the disease, clinical examination, laboratory diagnostics, ultrasound examination of the abdominal cavity organs, kidneys and small pelvis, X-ray examination of the intestines
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Vorobiev G.I., Tsar'kov P.V. Intestinal stomas. - M.: MNPI, 2001, 90 p.
- Lenyushkin AI Surgical coloproctology of children ¬go. - M.: Medicine, 1999, p. 205.
- Shamsiev J.A., Saidov M.S., Aipov R.R. Ultrasound sonography in the diagnosis of anorectal malformations in children Coloproctology. 2017; 9/30 3S С. 49-50.
- Shamsiev A.M., Shamsiev J.A., Sharipova M.K., Saidov M.S. Antenatal ultrasound diagnostics of anorectal malformations in children. Pediatric Surgery, 2019; Volume 23/1 S. 20-22.
- Shamsiev Azamat Mukhitdinovich, Shamsiev Jamshid Azamatovich, Saidov Murodillo Sayfulloevich, Aipov Rasulbek Rakhimberdievich, Atakulov Jamshed Ostonakulovich / Rehabilitation of children after repeated surgical interventions regarding anorectal malformations. European science review. 2017: 3-4.